Helps you manage your firm like a business
When basic billing tools may no longer meet your firm’s needs, count on LexisNexis® Juris® time, billing, accounting and financial management software to track and build stronger business results.
Gain greater control
over receivables, payables, trust accounting and budgeting.
Leverage Juris analytical tools
and on-demand performance intelligence.
Help firm leaders
make sound decisions and drive stronger financial performance with deep insight.
Timekeeping and Billing
Juris software successfully provides the diverse timekeeping, billing, e-billing and accounting options that law firms require, along with ease of use and a strong audit trail.
Timekeeping for Your Workflow
Capture more billable time by tailoring your time-entry workflow to work best for you.
Billing that Pays
Accelerate cash flow by expediting bills tailored for your clients and reducing errors, month-end disruptions, adjustments, write-offs, and bad debt.
Produce eBills that comply to industry-standard requirements, reducing the headaches, and losing time incurred in dealing with rejected invoices.
Juris offers all-inclusive drill-down of client matter inquiries. You can generate reports by billing lawyer, originating lawyer, working timekeeper, practice class, billing agreement, office location, etc.
Accounting Disbursements/Accounts Payable Conflict Checking
Meet your firm’s specific accounting needs and increase operational efficiency with flexible Juris accounting tools.
- Juris distinguishes between fees, cash expenses and non-cash expenses while supporting accrual, billed, and cash accounting methods.
- Juris trust accounting tools allow firms to maintain appropriate segregation of client and firm (operational) funds.
- You can define your chart of accounts and multi-level sub-accounts to match your firm’s unique financial and organizational needs.
Juris cash management and payables capabilities help you improve cash flow with reporting that shows when resources are needed.
- Use vendor history reporting and inquiries to set maximum payment limits, holding of selected or all payments for problem suppliers, etc.
- Generate checks on demand rather than waiting for batch processing.
- Benefit from audit trails showing descriptions of sources and use of funds for all original and adjusting entries.
- Speed your check reconciliation with automated tools.
The integrated Juris database allows real-time Conflict Search of your matter information.
- Setup options let you select the specific information to include in each search.
- Your selection can include client and matter names, addresses, descriptions, and note cards at the client or matter level containing other special information.
Want to Track
Time On The Go?
Ready to Get Started?
See how easy taking charge of your firm’s finances can be with a customized Juris demo!