Connect with Us
Register Now: Juris User Conference 2021
While safety will remain a top priority, we are happy to announce the return of in-person events with the LexisNexis® Juris® User Conference on September 29 and 30 in San Antonio, Texas. You won’t want to miss out on this networking opportunity and an exciting agenda that we’ve prepared for you.
The Juris product development team has continued to build upon and improve the features and functionalities of Juris. With Juris 3 built on a new and more advanced platform, the expansion of Juris and ClientPay® integration, and the release of Juris Collections, there’s a new world of solutions at your fingertips to help your firm operate more efficiently.
Register now to receive our special $299 early-bird rate. Your registration includes access to top-notch Juris training, all Juris speaking sessions, product demos, breakout support services, meals, and entertainment. The early-bird rate is valid until August 1, 2021.
To take advantage of the discounted room rate of $189/night at
The Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio, please book here.
Why Juris 3?
Designed to improve efficiency in the areas that impact your firm the most, Juris 3 delivers time, billing, analytics, and accounting software to help you optimize productivity and profitability.
Built as the starting point for a new generation of Juris software, Juris 3 is enhanced with ClientPay® integration for improved collections and e-Billing, along with reporting capabilities to make informed business decisions that are based on easily accessed data.
Key Benefits of Juris 3 and ClientPay® Integration
- Save up to 17% on processing costs
- Cut time managing and processing payments by half
- Give clients easy payment options, including a link via email
- Process credit card transactions for matter trust account payments
Key Benefits of Juris 3 Reporting
- Find the right report quicker and easier
- View reports with more parameters, grouping levels, timekeeper options, search options, and more
- Export Microsoft® Excel® reports formatted for printing
Even More Benefits of Juris 3
- Work seamlessly with over 25 usability enhancements
- Email templates allow you to include text when using the Export and Email Bill feature
- View client email addresses in Client/Matter Inquiry
- Added client code and matter code on ClientPay® Invoice Payment Page
- Date selection retained for editing transactions
- Clear prebill preferences
- Juris Suite client installation improvement
We encourage you to upgrade to Juris 3.1. Our latest technology is fully supported by Microsoft®—upgrading ensures that your Juris software is compatible with new versions and updates of Microsoft® and SQL Server®.
Your three-step guide for upgrading to Juris 3.1
Juris 3.1 upgrade delivers new enhancements and resolutions to over 25 customer-reported issues to make your day-to-day timekeeping, billing, and accounting faster and more efficient. The Juris team is here to make sure you have a hassle-free upgrade process, with this three-step guide to get started:
- Step 1: Download the system requirements document and confirm with our Juris Customer Support team if your environment meets the system requirements by completing a network evaluation.
- Step 2: Schedule an appointment with our Juris Customer Support team.
- Step 3: Check out our optional White Glove Professional Services for expert planning and guidance.
Juris Professional Services Plan
Whatever the challenges you face, our Juris Professional Services team will take the time to understand your organization and develop creative solutions to streamline processes and simplify day-to-day tasks. Sign up for a Juris Professional Services Plan today and you’ll have access to a team of experts where you can leverage the power of your Juris software to:
- Customize reports with more visibility and for more precise financial planning
- Improve workflows and help increase cashflow
- Solve operations challenges quickly and efficiently with
- Rely on up-to-date training and webinars
Expedite decision-making with a Juris Professional Services Plan. Download our brochure to get more information on how our expert consultants and software engineers can help you solve your firm’s most significant challenges.
Juris User Group
We invite you to participate in the Juris Virtual User Group meeting on a date that works best for you. You’ll hear from law firm colleagues, market experts, and product specialists covering a range of industry topics. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask our Juris Professional Services Consultant any specific product questions that you may have.
- Tuesday, July 27 | 2 – 3:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, August 24 | 2 – 3:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, October 19 | 2 – 3:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, November 17 | 2 – 3:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, December 14 | 2 – 3:30 pm ET
Ignoring software updates? Here’s why you shouldn’t…
Ignoring software update notices may seem harmless, but it may actually put your software and data in danger. Security issues, compatibility crashes, and sluggish performance are just some of the many possible issues that affect out-of-date software. Read our blog post to find out why you should keep your software and apps updated.
With Juris, our Professional Services team can help you avoid these compatibility issues and software interruptions by updating to Juris 3.1. Contact your Juris Professional Services team to experience improved quality and usability of the software with new enhancements and resolutions that remove obstacles to firms’ daily productivity.
“You get what you give.”
Rhonda N. Burkett, a new Juris Professional Services Consultant, is home-based in the state of North Carolina. Her expertise includes 15 years with a law firm that utilized Juris as their financial management software. For five of those years, her role was accounting manager overseeing five office locations.
Juris Go mobile app makes timekeeping even more simple and effortless, giving timekeepers the right tools to enter complete and better timekeeping, more accurate billing, and maximized profitability for your firm.
Sign up today for your complimentary 30-day trial and discover how Juris Go makes the billing cycle more efficient.
Toggle features like remember last client/matter, create new entry upon save
Ensure billing details are correct and professional quality
Browse history by day or search by date range, status, and client/matter
Running Tally of Hours
Display number of recorded hours per day, determine billable hours per client/matter
Biometric ID Support
Log in securely using Apple Touch & Face ID or Android Fingerprint Recognition.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Don’t forget to follow us and stay updated!
Join our LinkedIn Juris Group to stay informed of all things Juris.