Juris Go: Work Offline and Client/Matter Inquiry
A much more powerful LexisNexis® Juris® Go is about to arrive. Always come prepared with access to simplified balance inquiry to respond to billing questions on the go. Plus, you may now accurately log time and expenses even when you’re offline and cannot access the Juris database.
Be sure to catch it first when it is available for download on iOS and Android. Download the brochure here or contact us to learn about the current features of Juris Go.
Why Juris 3?
Designed to improve efficiency in the areas that impact your firm the most, Juris 3 delivers time, billing, analytics, and accounting software to help you optimize productivity and profitability.
Built as the starting point for a new generation of Juris software, Juris 3 is enhanced with LawPay® for Juris 3 integration for improved collections and e-Billing, along with reporting capabilities to make informed business decisions that are based on easily accessed data.
Key Benefits of Juris 3 and LawPay for Juris 3 Integration
- Save up to 17% on processing costs
- Cut time managing and processing payments by half
- Give clients easy payment options, including a link via email
Key Benefits of Juris 3 Reporting
- Find the right report quicker and easier
- View reports with more parameters, grouping levels, timekeeper options, search options, and more
- Export Microsoft® Excel® reports formatted for printing and viewing
Even More Benefits of Juris 3
- Work seamlessly with over 130 usability enhancements
- Email templates allow you to include text when using the Export and Email Bill feature
- View client email addresses in Client/Matter Inquiry
- LEDES format via Export Billing
We encourage you to upgrade to Juris 3.22. Our latest technology is fully supported by Microsoft®—upgrading ensures that your Juris software is compatible with new versions and updates of Microsoft® and SQL Server®.
Virtual Juris User Group
We invite you to participate in the Virtual Juris User Group meeting on a date that works best for you. You’ll hear from law firm colleagues, market experts, and product specialists covering a range of industry topics. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask our Juris Professional Services Consultant any specific product questions that you may have.
- Thursday, August 18 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Thursday, September 22 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Tuesday, October 25 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Thursday, November 17 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Thursday, December 15 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
Tuesday Topic Q3: Juris 3.0+ Suite Reporting
Join us in this quarter’s webinar to understand more about the report folder structure and maximize the newest features of Juris 3.0+ Suite Reporting.
Juris 3.0+ Suite is an add-on to Juris that is designed to help your entire firm conduct business beyond the day-to-day transactions and monthly billing. And to amplify your productivity, take advantage of Juris 3.0+ Suite Reporting for the dependable performance, additional features, and full technical support you rely on.
“You get what you give.”
Her favorite part of working with LexisNexis is the collaboration with her teammates. And outside work, she loves playing and spending time with her two boys. A good steak is her comfort food, and she finds casino slot machines fun and exciting.
Juris Client Matter Intake Module
While Juris 3 and Juris 3 Suite made it possible to streamline firm billing, accounting, and reporting, now you can improve firm efficiency even more with the Juris Client Matter Intake Module. With this Juris add-on, you can automate entering client and matter information and start recording time faster.
- Cut client intake time by 66% with auto-populating fields
- Protect client data integrity by reducing the chance for human error
- Download and begin using immediately or work with our team to customize your Client Matter Intake Module
Getting Ready to Add On the Juris Client Matter Intake Module
- Check to see that you’re using Juris version 2.61 or later (we’re happy to assist your upgrade if needed)
- Make sure you have a service plan if your firm would like to modify or add functionality to the module (we can help you find the right service plan for your firm)
- A Professional Services Annual Service Plan is not required to purchase and use the standard version of this module
- Delivery and installation are a simple download-and-use process—no downtime or IT interruption
Follow us on LinkedIn
Don’t forget to follow us and stay updated!
Join our LinkedIn Juris Group to stay informed of all things Juris.