Juris Go Release
LexisNexis® Juris® Go helps simplify the timekeeping experience. And the latest version gives you more control over how you track time, while using fewer taps to track expenses with its three new customer-chosen features.
New Time Rounding FeatureAutomatically round time entries based on your selected time increment
New Choose Existing Photo OptionAccess your phone’s camera roll to add images of receipt in Expense Entry
New In-App Help FeatureLearn more about Juris Go and how to make the most of its features without having to leave the app
Make sure you have the latest version of Juris and Juris Go. And just in case you haven’t yet, contact your Juris support team today for assistance or for a complimentary 30-day trial!
Why Juris 3?
Designed to improve efficiency in the areas that impact your firm the most, Juris 3 delivers time, billing, analytics, and accounting software to help you optimize productivity and profitability.
Built as the starting point for a new generation of Juris software, Juris 3 is enhanced with LawPay® for Juris 3 integration for improved collections and e-Billing, along with reporting capabilities to make informed business decisions that are based on easily accessed data.
Key Benefits of Juris 3 and LawPay for Juris 3 Integration
- Save up to 17% on processing costs
- Cut time managing and processing payments by half
- Give clients easy payment options, including a link via email
Key Benefits of Juris 3 Reporting
- Find the right report quicker and easier
- View reports with more parameters, grouping levels, timekeeper options, search options, and more
- Export Microsoft® Excel® reports formatted for printing and viewing
Even More Benefits of Juris 3
- Work seamlessly with over 100 usability enhancements
- Email templates allow you to include text when using the Export and Email Bill feature
- View client email addresses in Client/Matter Inquiry
- LEDES format via Export Billing
We encourage you to upgrade to Juris 3.2. Our latest technology is fully supported by Microsoft®—upgrading ensures that your Juris software is compatible with new versions and updates of Microsoft® and SQL Server®.
Juris User Group
We invite you to participate in the Juris Virtual User Group meeting on a date that works best for you. You’ll hear from law firm colleagues, market experts, and product specialists covering a range of industry topics. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask our Juris Professional Services Consultant any specific product questions that you may have.
- Thursday, May 26 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Wednesday, June 22 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Wednesday, July 27 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Thursday, August 18 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Thursday, September 22 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Tuesday, October 25 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Thursday, November 17 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
- Thursday, December 15 | 10:30 am – 12:00 nn CT
Tuesday Topic Q2:
Juris Client Matter Intake Module
Register for the webinar today, and we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about the Juris Client Matter Intake Module. Please, feel free to submit any questions ahead of time.
The Juris Client Matter Intake Module is an add-on that’s available with Juris 2.61 or later, making it possible to auto-populate client information. The average time to enter client information is 15 minutes, but with the Juris Client Matter Intake Module, you can cut that time down to five minutes or less.
All attendees will receive a special 10% off promo to use towards the ultra-time-saving Juris Client Matter Intake Module.
“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
Gary Klosterman has been with LexisNexis for over 19 years, working with a wide range of world-class products and services in that time. Since 2008, Gary has been dedicated to the Juris software team, and is currently a Senior Customer Systems Engineer. He has authored several helpful articles that can be found in the LexisNexis Customer Support Center.
Gary enjoys spending time with family and is an avid sports fan. He completes long “honey-do” lists of home improvement projects and biking as many Ohio trails as he can.
LawPay for Juris 3
How LawPay for Juris 3 works for you
- Transparent pricing
- No setup or cancellation fees
- No long-term contracts
- Advanced fraud protection and data encryption
- Expert in-house support
Benefits of LawPay for Juris 3
- Drive payments faster – Make it easier for clients to pay
- Streamline the posting of cash receipts – Automate reconciliation
- IOLTA account – Trust deposits synched to matter and IOLTA account
- Process payments securely – Encrypts sensitive data
- For users of Juris 3.0 and above. Connect with your Juris Professional Services team today to find out more about LawPay for Juris 3.
We want your feedback
Tell us what you found most valuable about this month’s newsletter and/or
what you would like to see next month.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Don’t forget to follow us and stay updated!
Join our LinkedIn Juris Group to stay informed of all things Juris.