Juris Toolbox: Be equipped with the right tools
Developed by the LexisNexis® Juris® Professional Services team, the Juris Toolbox offers premium utilities that improve efficiencies, helping Juris users simplify day-to-day operations and complete tasks more quickly.
What’s coming soon to the Juris Toolbox to help optimize productivity:
- Cash Receipts Import – Import cash receipts, including Trust, Prepaid, and non-client allocations
- Print multiple archived bills at once – Print a selected group of archived bills
- Split Rate
- Adjust split bills for individual matters where rates differ from those for the original matter.
- Create electronic billing files with calculations using the new rates.
Juris 4.0 is coming soon with LawPay® for Juris 4!
Juris 3 was the starting point of the new generation of Juris software and Juris 4.0 has all those same great benefits with new additions.
- Save up to 17% on processing costs
- Cut time managing and processing payments by half
- Give clients easy payment options, including a link via email
LawPay for Juris 4
Full integration with LawPay to provide seamless capability to receive online payments
- Give your clients easy payment options for accounts receivable and trust
- Save money on processing costs
- Cut time managing and collecting payments
What’s new in LawPay for Juris 4?
- Online payment capability on matter or client level
- Ability to utilize LawPay functionality
- Log in to LawPay and see your firm’s integrated clients, matters, and outstanding invoices
More Benefits of Juris 4
- Over 40 usability enhancements
- LEDES98BI format via Export Billing
- Ability to uncheck/check group of bills under Export & Email Bills
- Online payment link for matter within Email Templates
The targeted release for Juris 4.0 is January 31, 2023. We encourage you to update to Juris 4.0 once available. Our latest technology is fully supported by Microsoft®. Upgrading Juris ensures that your software is compatible with the newest versions and updates for Microsoft® and SQL Server.
Juris User Group
We invite you to participate in the Juris Virtual User Group meeting on a date that works best for you. You’ll hear from law firm colleagues, market experts, and product specialists covering a range of industry topics. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask our Juris Professional Services Consultant any specific product questions that you may have.
- Tuesday, October 25 | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm CT
- Thursday, November 17 | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm CT
- Thursday, December 15 | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm CT
Juris Enhancement Survey
Vote on some current enhancement requests we have received. This will only take a few moments of your time to complete this survey.
Here’s a glimpse of what we are considering adding into Juris to streamline your work process:
- Availability to select bank on cash receipts
- Retaining the last login on Juris login screen
- Add CAPS functionality on Juris login screen
- Add account description on Other Tab within Cash Receipts
Microsoft® Support Update
The Juris support team is here to help you ensure that Juris, Juris Suite, and Juris Go run optimally and seamlessly on the Microsoft® infrastructure your firm has installed.
Here is some important information regarding end-of-support dates from Microsoft®.
- Windows Server 2012 r2
Microsoft® has extended their end-of-support date to 10/10/2023.
- SQL Server – CAP 2014 Service Pack 3
Microsoft®’s mainstream end date for SP3 was 7/9/2019 and has extended their end-of-support date to 7/9/2024.
If you have SQL Server 2014 SP2 or below, please note that support has ended, and Microsoft® will no longer issue security updates to those versions. Upgrading your infrastructure ensures that you are in compliance with the latest security standards. Check out the current system requirement.
If you haven’t upgraded to at least Juris 3.0, it’s essential that you upgrade as soon as possible to avoid potential compatibility issues and software interruptions. Contact the support team now.
Juris Answer Centers
Our Support Page has been revamped and we collate all the support that you may need in one place. Juris help links are now consolidated in Juris Answer Centers that will cater to all your questions about Juris. From FAQs to what’s new to all other resources that make the most of your Juris software.
Go and visit our Support Page under the Support and Resources Tab then navigate to the Juris Answer Centers block or you may click the link below.
“Strive to work smarter not harder.”
Kathy NassrElgrgawi, Juris Professional Services Consultant, has a deep understanding of Law Firm Accounting and operations having served most of her career as a Comptroller in two law firms. Kathy has worked in Juris software and with the Juris Professional Services team over the last 23+ years, resulting in solid accounting/billing/budget controls and financial reporting knowledge.
The latest version of Juris Go includes updates that improve access to essential features and capabilities for fee earners and billing professionals.
OFFLINE TIME AND EXPENSE CAPTURE
- Save time and costs with more efficient billing practices while away from the office
- Simplify expense claim process for attorneys while offline
- Improve efficiency of time and expense recordkeeping by eliminating inaccurate or forgotten entries that cannot be entered while offline
- Prepares attorneys to accurately field billing questions from client
- Allows attorneys to securely access information via mobile phone
- Improves billing and collections processes
How to Use Offline Mode
- Select to work offline in Settings by activating Use Offline feature.
- Log into Juris Go offline by checking Work Offline on login screen.
- Once the offline icon appears, you may then continue your workflow.
When return to working online, your offline entries are validated. The red offline icon notifies you that the entry did not pass validation and needs to be corrected.
- Android and iOS compatible
- Juris 2.61 or later required
Follow us on LinkedIn
Don’t forget to follow us and stay updated!
Join our LinkedIn Juris Group to stay informed of all things Juris.